Here are the actual items for the King of the Road 2013:
Draw String Bag
Actual KOTR 2013 Medal
Finishers will be receiving a medal featuring the distance of the category along with a yellow drawstring bag with goodies from the race’s sponsors.
The adidas KOTR 2013 will be held on July 7, 2013 at Bonifacio Global City. Apart from the 10K Relay for Students, the race will include distances of 10K for the general public and 16.8K with Open and Closed categories. The Closed category is strictly for Filipinos while the Open category is for all nationalities.
The top male and female winners from the 16.8K Closed category will be hailed as the
Philippines’ King and
Queen of the Road and will represent the Philippines
in the KOTR Southeast Asia Championship in . Malaysia
KOTR 2013 Singlets: Here is another singlet to add to your collection
The singlet design for adidas' King of the Road 2013 comes in three colors per gender. For men, it comes in bluebeauty/electricity, electricity/black, and infrared/black in sizes XS to XL. For women, the colors are bluebeauty/electricity, blastemerald/silver, and raypink/night.met, and comes in sizes XS to L. For runners who registered in-store, singlets can be claimed from adidas Trinoma, adidas Mall of Asia, and adidas Two Parkade (Bonifacio Global City) from July 1 to 6. For those who registered online, these will be delivered to the registered addresses.
How to Join KOTR 2013
There are two ways to sign up for this year’s adidas King of the Road Philippines:
1. Visit http://adidaskingoftheroad.com/ph and register online by filling up all the required fields (not available for 10KM Relay for Students). Online registration is open from May 2 to June 23, 2013.
2. Visit any of the seven (7) adidas KOTR 2013 registration sites in the following stores —adidas Greenbelt 3, adidas SM Mall of Asia, adidas SM Megamall, adidas Powerplant, adidas Trinoma, adidas Two Parkade (Bonifacio Global City), or Runnr at Bonifacio High Street. Onsite registration is open from May 2 to June 30, 2013.
Race fees are as follows: P1,300 for the 16.8K race; P1,100 for for the 10K regular race; and P800 for for the 10K students’ race. Runners signing up for the 10K students’ race will have to present vaild student IDs (must be valid until July 7, 2013) at the registration sites.
There is also a discount for runners that sign up in large groups. Participants who register with their friends and family at the same time at the registration site get the following discounts:
· Group of 10 runners = Php100 off each
· Group of 15 runners = Php150 off each
· Group of 20 runners = Php200 off each
Supporting this year’s race are the sponsors Summit Water, 100 Plus, Sennheiser, EO Optical, adidas Bodycare, L Timestudio, and Century Tuna.
For more news, updates, and promos on adidas KOTR 2013, visit www.facebook.com/adidas or follow the conversation with #kotrph2013.