- A Runner's Circle (Tuesday - Sunday)
- R.O.X (Friday to Sunday until May 28; Daily until June 4)
- Olympic World, Trinoma and Alabang (Friday to Sunday until May 28; Daily until June 4)
- DLSAA (De La Salle Alumni Association) Office
S - 17" x 25"
M - 18" x 26"
L - 19" x 27"
XL - 20" x 28"
2XL - 21" x 28.5"
Rules and Regulations
- Assemble at the Mall of Asia Complex 4:30AM.
- The race starts at
5:30 am - 16k
5:45 am - 10k
5:55 am - 5k
6:00 am - 3k
- Have your race number marked and recorded by an official checker at the START/FINISH arc. This will be proof that you started at the designated starting point.
- Once your race number is marked, please DO NOT LEAVE the cordoned area.
- Baggage area is available near the START/FINISH arc.
- Your race number is non-transferable.
- Pin it in front of your running shirt. YOUR RACE NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
- Race number color codes: 3k - Gold , 5k - Violet , 10k - Red , 16k - Green
- Shoe Tag number corresponds to your Race Number.
- Remove the Strider Shoe Tag from bib by tearing off along perforated lines.
- Slide the Strider Shoe Tag under shoelaces, white side facing up. Remove adhesive backing.
- Press adhesive to opposite end marked "Attach Here".
- Rotate the Strider Shoe Tag loop so that "THIS SIDE UP" is visible.
- NO SHOE TAG NO RESULT
- A security ribbon will be given to every runner at designated areas. WITHOUT THIS, A RUNNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS HAVING FINISHED THE RACE.
- Safe parking spots are
available around the area.
North open parking
Block 12 Open carparks: Php 35.00
North parking building
Carpark buildiing: Php 45.00
- Clean portalets are available around the area please refer to the map layout at www.dlsaa.com.
WATER/MEDICAL AID STATIONS
- Cold water for drinking and/or dousing will be provided at the START/FINISH arc and along the route at an interval of 2.5km. After using, please dispose cups at the designated receptacles;
- Medical assistance will be
available along the route and at the finish area.
CONSULT OUR MEDICAL TEAM ON ANY PROBLEM REQUIRING IMMEDIATE ATTENTION.
CHECKPOINTS / MARSHALLS
- Checkpoints along the route and at turning points will be set up to ensure that every runner travels the correct distance. OFFICIALS WILL RECORD YOUR RACE NUMBER AT THESE POINTS.
- Runners should cross the finish line and make sure that you have to cross the mat. Giveaways will be given to finishers. Claim it together with the finisher’s certificate from the processing officials by showing your race number with the finishing mark. Please check map at www.dlsaa.com.
- Official results of the race will be posted at www.dlsaa.com as soon as they are available.
- Protests and complaints with regard to any aspect of the race involving officials and/or runners will be accepted only in written form, accompanied by evidence and filed in writing within thirty (30) minutes after the race, to be submitted at the Technical Area.
Any misrepresentation is valid ground for disqualification. The organizer reserves the right to verify all submitted information and to reject or disqualify any entry at its discretion.