Photo: Tagaytay from Pinoy Lakwatsa
Tagaytay is 2-3 hours commute from Pasay Terminal. You could ride a bus, an FX Taxi or even a jeep (which I won't do).
Transportation Budget: P1000/back and forth Manila and Tagaytay including jeeps and buses to get around the attractions.
Photo: Royal Taal Inn from Google
Accomodation may be in a 3 star hotel or a simple inn. Budget around PHP2.5k to 5k.
Things to do:
1. A visit to Leslie's Restaurant is a must. Budget: P2k for a hefty lunch.
Photo: Leslie's Restaurant Street Sign from Visit Pinas
2. Breakfast/Snack at Mushroom Burger. Budget: PHP 300
Photo: Mushroom Burger from Blog Monster Comments
3. A massage in a Spa. Budget: PHP 1000
Photo: Nurture Spa from the Gloss
4. Take out Dinner. Budget: PHP 2,000
5. Stroll in Picnic Groove. P100
Photo: Picnic Groove from Pinoy Travel Blog
The next Tagaytay trip is full of rests and eating...
Total Over-Estimated Trip: PHP 11,400
OA ang estimate pero better safe than sorry...