I got the offers from the top 2 choices for companies I want to work in.
Now to decide if to stop... Pagod na rin ako sa kakahanap.... Sawang-sawa na ako sa kaka-test at kaka-interview... Enjoy naman yun kahit papaano.. Nakakainis lang mag-intay at ma-reject..
I like these companies in the opportunities they present... The cool office spaces and the environment and feel of the offices was okay with me.. I'm not sure about the salary though and the benefits..
Should I still find other companies or settle? Yun pera lang talaga yung concern ko?