Gabi na ng mareceive ko ang message na ito:
Due to tonight's event, Bro.
, COSCA and Armin, SC
Political Science Dept. initiated the call to have an
immediate plan of action for tomorrow, July 9, 2005.
We ask you to ask as much people to go in our campus
and discuss with the Lasallian community this critical
stage we are facing right now.
Nakattach din ang isang .rtf file na ito ang nilalaman…
For July 9, 2005
8:00 – 9:00am Orientation of Facilitators
9:00 – 11:00 Workshop, FGD
11:00 – 12:00nn Prayer in front of
Wrap-Up by Bro. Armin Luistro
Animo La Salle
Guide Questions for the Facilitators
- Why should GMA make a supreme sacrifice for God and Country?
- Is resignation the best option?
- What can we do as citizens to promote transparency and accountability in governance?
- What necessary reforms are needed in the government?
- make room for other questions
- make letter informing the Security office that students other than Lasallians may enter the campus provided they have their I.D’s and media also
- SC in charge of tarpaulin, logistics, arm band, facilitators, collating outputs
- LSPO in charge of rosary, prayer
- COSCA in charge of students, facilitators, letters for the Security Office
--> Mga 5:30 kahapon nakareceive ako ng message from Ross: All pro-constitution go to amphi. SC president Armi Padilla is there..
Apparently points were heard to constitute such an action..
So upon receipt of the message na excite ako.. Yes my first rally.. After reading it again.. hindi naman pala rally kundi may pagkapolitical statement…. Sali ba ako, hmmm…
I have a long list of to-do’s and I really need rest…
Pupunta ako nakapagdesisyon na ako.. 8AM, naghanda at umalis.. dumating sa school ng mga 9:20 as decided.. Asan ba ako pupunta? Kain muna ako sa Aristo.. Sa Amphi siguro yon.. Onti lang ang tao.. Hmmmpp.. Wala pa rin yung mga SC people.. May nakita akong mga D.O. at nandun ang ilang CCS people nagsusulat ng “Call for Moral Ascendancy” Tagal naman magumpisa… Inintay ko hanggang 9:10 AM.. I can’t waste my time like this.. as scheduled dapat nagistart na ng 9AM.. pero hindi pa.. I’d decided to leave..
Was it a waste of time?
In a way, YES. I should had followed my gut.. Wag na lang pumunta…
NO, at least I know I care.. I just care more about my future, my priorities..
I wanna be part of a change within our country but I don’t want to lead it..
My advocacy is not political stability but I could help in achieving it.